As a continuously growing, international remembrance trail Liberation Route Europe connects one-of-a-kind stories, places of remembrance, museums, regions, and people in nine countries. With the seventy-fifth anniversary of the end of WWII in 2020, freedom and peace still should not be taken for granted. It is even more relevant to convey this message today, in light of the challenges our world is currently facing.
We’re happy that several new members wanted to join our unique network of experts and professionals from the WWII sector. We would like to welcome the following organisations:
- Visit Guernsey (UK)
- Visit Jersey – Jersey Heritage (UK)
- Alsace Destination Tourisme (FR)
- Mons City and Tourism Office (B)
- Poland-Canada WWII Museum (B)
- Municipality of Voorst (NL)
- City of Torgau (GER)
- Swedish Association of Military History (S)
- Municipality of Porcari (I)
- Municipality of Monsummano Terme (I)
We’re also very glad to welcome Fletcher Hotels as a travel trade partner of the Liberation Route Europe.
We would also like to send our special thanks to ‘Airborne Beers’ as a honorary member for their continuous financial support in recent years.